Visit the Campus
Follow these directions for popular routes to Eunice (it still hasn't moved), or map out your own path to The Prairie Cajun Capital of the World.
From the north:
- Head down Interstate 49 and exit south at the Meeker exit (Exit 61). Then head south on Highway 167. At Turkey Creek head south on Highway 13.
- Highway 13 will take you through Pine Prairie (slow down!) and Mamou.
- Once in Eunice, look for Peach Avenue on the right across from the Eunice Rice Dryer. On Peach head two blocks to the School. High School is North one block on Magnolia.
From the south:
- Exit 1-10 at the Eunice/Crowley Exit (Exit 80) and head North on Hwy 13.
- Highway 13 will come into Eunice and meet at a T with LA 91 (Maple Ave.) Turn left onto Maple and travel through the first traffic light. Two blocks after the light turn right on to Third Street.
- Head north on Third Street, across Park Ave. and through the traffic light at the Intersection of Third and US Hwy 190. The school is two blocks passed the traffic light.
From the east/west on US 190:
- From the East, turn right at the fourth traffic light in Eunice. From the West, turn left at the third traffic light in Eunice.
- Head north on Third Street. The school is two blocks passed the traffic light.